Breast augmentation is one of the most widely performed cosmetic procedures in the world. However, the traditional recovery time for surgery is about 1 to 2 weeks. Taking this much time away from work or family can be very difficult for busy women with careers and children.
At my practice, I perform a 24-hour recovery breast augmentation for my Toronto patients. By using more precise surgical techniques that reduce bleeding and tissue damage, I am able to provide my patients with exceptional results and less downtime. In addition to a faster recovery, a 24-hour breast augmentation results in:
- Less pain, bruising and inflammation
- No need for drainage tubes
- No special bra or bandages to be worn
- Less anesthesia and surgical time
What You Can Expect
With this gentle surgical approach, I can offer my patients a number of benefits. Some of the advantages of the 24-hour breast augmentation surgery include:
- Returning to normal activities within 1 day
- No unnecessary time away from work, school or family
- Reduced need for strong pain medication after surgery
- A smooth, uneventful recovery
The only restrictions of the 24-hour breast augmentation procedure are heavy lifting and vigorous exercise. However, these activities can still be resumed more quickly than with traditional breast augmentation, usually within 2 to 3 weeks.